Theft and loss
In the event of theft of belongings while traveling, or if checked baggage does not arrive.Seek compensation
In case of theft or loss of belongings and checked baggage
1. Report to local police/airline
- Theft and robbery must, as far as practically possible, be reported to local police.
- Report lost checked baggage to the airline/carrier before leaving the baggage claim.
2. Report the case to us
Have this in hand when you report the case:
- BankID / BankID on mobile.
- Birth number (11 digits) of everyone you apply for.
- Agreement number if you do not own the insurance yourself.
- Amount / receipts for assets you want replaced.
- PIR report (in case of lost checked baggage).
3. We are processing the case
You will usually receive a feedback from us within a few days.