If child insurance provides financial protection for your child if he or she suffers an accident or serious injury. These payouts come in addition to public aid.
Buy Child Insurance in our webshop (in Norwegian only)
Our child insurance has been named best in test by Norsk Familieøkonomi!
You can choose between two different levels
Standard Child Insurance
- Financial first aid in the event of selected illnesses and injuries.
- Compensation if your child suffers disability, i.e. medical impairment, from an accident or illness. Ranging between NOK 1 million - 2 million, compensation is calculated depending on the impairment rating. We double compensation in cases where medical impairment exceeds 50 %.
- A lump-sum payment if the child is declared disabled, i.e. unable to work, because of an illness or accident. Mental issues are not covered.
Super Child Insurance – Disability Pension
Everything in Standard, plus:
- A lump-sum payment if the child is declared disabled, i.e. unable to work, because of an illness or accident – regardless of cause.
- Adds a monthly payout in the event of disability. Payouts start following 12 months of coherent sick leave after the child has turned 18 years old and continue for as long as the child is unable to work.
Regardless of chosen coverage, your family will have free access to our 24/7 medical advice service, Helsetelefonen.
If you have any questions, please call us at 21 49 24 00 and we will be happy to help you.